Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

February 29, 2012

Happy Four Years SisterArt!

Being 'the party planner' in the family, finding for a supplier whom you can trust is somewhat tricky, but thanks to the magic world of multiply, I get to meet the two sisters behind SisterArt - Rica and Kim, I first then ordered 100 pieces of cupcakes (October2008) for my Dad's 70th and Kuya Ryan's birthday party.



And that's where it all started, whenever there's a celebration there's SisterArt!

My Parents 42nd Wedding Anniversary


Then Jason and AJ's double graduation celebration

Jason's birthday - Beach and Surfing themed Cake and Cupcakes

And I got married, SisterArt was there too!
* Kim, I and my BFF Sofie


At my baby shower..



At Fei's and my nephew Gabriel's 1st birthday


And just recently at my Aunt and Uncle's 77th Birthday Party.









And I just can't wait for more. There's always a place for SisterArt in my family special occasions.

Thank you so much to sisters Kim and Rica for SisterArt, you make our imaginations edible and sweet and yummy and everything! We wish you more years to celebrate. God bless! We love you and your creations, promise! 

Oh, and as they celebrate their 4 years, they're giving away 4 gift certificates worth P1000 each  which can be use for online orders, isn't that sweet? And it's easy to join just visit their site at Multiply - http://sisterart.multiply.com/ or  their FB page at http://www.facebook.com/sisterart2008 and pick out your favorite SisterArt creations, post it on their wall's profile with a greeting then that's one entry. For more info, click here. You better hurry, deadline is on Kim's birthday - March 2, Friday. 

You can always check out SisterArt's creations at

Multiply:

Facebook:


Okay, just now am thinking of what's the next event to plan. :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP