So where will I start?
It was then June, when I ask Travis what theme he wants for his birthday, he always says, soldier or army. So okay, that would be easy, because it's generic. But then comes July, out the Despicable Me 2 movie, he then like Minions, so Minions it is. I searched Google and Pinterest for ideas, and all of them were do-it-yourself which won't make it, because I'm a working (busy) Mom. But with the help of online sellers and sticking to the theme Minions (which are yellows and blues) I think we pulled everything off just right.
So let's start with?
A. My Party Planner, Ms Ley and Mr. JB of InstaShot Photobooth.
Got their Package that includes:
1. Event Styling, I personally requested less on balloons, and still they made everything look so great! Fun-tastic styling guys! Designs were made of lanterns, medallions, diy minion bottles. They also provide our game master and sound system too.
While that Travis standee in the middle (him with an ice cream on his hand) was ordered through Aimee of Ma Arte Aims.
2. Candy Buffet, surely their gummies, candies, oh those yogurt sticks are FTW!
3. Face Paint, for an activity on the side.
4. Magician: JB Lazerman, since Travis is Three now, he can then participate in the games, not to mention perform some serious magic. You can check his FB Page here: Lasermagic by JB Dela Cruz
5. Three 3 hours standee photobooth, which we, our relatives and guests enjoyed.
B. SisterArt : Cake and Cupcakes
Because we wouldn't want to miss SisterArt! :) More of their art cakes at their FB Page: SisterArt Bakeshop
C. Mascot and Photo Coverage: Ren Events. Visit their page here: http://renevents.org/cosplay-costumes-makers
D: Give-aways & Prizes, candies, gummies: I bought them over at FB online sellers. I listed their FB links and what we ordered from them.
Paulen's PartyNeeds: From party prizes to candies, I ordered three times from this shop.
Partie Invitazion: Tumblers and Bag Tags - useful and convenient, and cute too.
Personalized Kids Minions shirts - Markchen's Shop
Table Centerpiece is a must since I don't put much of balloons, and our guests took them home. from Kulukuti Haws.
I believe you can get everything in one supplier, but for someone like Me, who won't settle for one, I think this could be of help.
Oh, Food, before I forget. I booked them through Rose, a good friend whose a event stylist and planner too, check out their FB Page here: The Eventologist. And their food was great, especially their beef broccoli and baked macaroni.
To cap off this post, I have to share this photo, where Travis and Laserman gets to amaze everyone with their snow magic:
and I'll get this opportunity to thank everyone who helped and inspired me. And as I post this entry I hope I get to help making any themed party possible, well as your birthday boy/girl thought of. Happy Planning! :)