Last night while having our midnight coffee and walking around Eastwood, Boyfie and I witnessed an amazing firework show, too bad we don't have phone or digital camera to have it in video, it was nice. I'm so excited to watch the Pyro Olympics next weekend with my family..
Then we we're thinking to try a new resto the next day for lunch..
Where at? Sizzling Pepper Steak..
And shout-out to my beks, Iza with Dale and Mikai with Fel, Nice to see you again :D
Sizzling Pepper Steak is brought to us by the same person behind the Teriyaki Boy chain. It is more or less based on the Japanese chain called "Pepper Lunch". New approach on serving sizzling steaks than the usual on food courts - we likey.. The pepper rice meals are served on hot plates with the meat only slightly cooked. You'll have to finish cooking it yourself before you can eat. After the meat is cooked you're supposed to mix it all together with the rice, and you can add sauces (available on your table) if you wish to make it more flavorful. They're good huh, in service and food too :) Why? Let me take you on our list..
1. Uses STOP RED and MOOOOOOVE signage: Just flip their Moo-flips from Stop (red) to Mooooove (green) and their friendly staff will attend to you.. Fun! :)
2. Their short and easy-to-use menus are 5 stars! (for me)
3. Puts YOU on charge. Order slip IN-YOUR-HANDS..
4. Classic Corn Soup, so rich and flavorish!
5. Bay Calamari with Tartare Sauce for appetizer? Crunchy! (Notice who's enjoying?)
6. Here's our Beef Pepper Steak, their Best Seller - Winner!
Its Yumm-Oh! :)
Sizzling Pepper Steak is different from Pepper Lunch (Now, its confusing) But will try to eat one time at Pepper Lunch, it's the original, right?
Sizzling Pepper Steak can be found at Trinoma,
SM Annex, Greenhills Promenade, Glorietta 5