Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

November 7, 2009

Way to Christmas..

48 days to go 'til its Christmas..
I never saw this day comes too soon, until now were still in the process of house renovation and we're not sure if it would make it 'til *the day*

Everyday we wake up thinking of what else to do at our living room, what not to put and what to add, what to do more and what not to do anymore..

On the way to Christmas, I already started making my Christmas list last September, yes, 3 months before December, why? Cause that saves my time, I go to the mall or bazaars or tiangges almost everyday and also started to buy gift items also giveaways for office and my online store.. I am so excited that I missed out planning for my 25th birthday come first week of December..

Just yesterday, I together with Ogie (my nephew), Ate Josie and Mom visited Dapitan Arcade in Manila.. Off to buy Christmas decor, but I end up drooling over life-sized Santa.. Hahaha :)

Christmas-Themed Plates
Mom said its better to be displayed, but for me, USE IT!
Stack and pile some sweets, like cookies and brownies and M&Ms!
Yummy!


Oh, Santa! Be careful!


Just one of the weirdest Santa around..

Hey, Santa! Am I on your gift list?

Seeing them makes me smile.. But would all that even signifies the true meaning of Christmas? I don't think so, its not what we have now or what we may receive, for me its what we had - The Birth of Jesus.

Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, the Messiah,

Remember that it's okay to celebrate, however take time to pause and reflect on Christ's birth and His works in your celebration.

Let me share what inspire me to write about Christmas..
ABSCBN's Christmas Station ID

,

Salamat sa liwanag Mo,
muling magkakakulay ang pasko

Dahil ikaw Bro, ang star ng aming pasko..







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP