Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

November 23, 2009

Hotflopz, Free Your Feet

It's so hard for me to look for footwear in my size, I feel so ---- sad? depressed, maybe? and angry? whenever I want a particular shoe, and I'll ask what's the biggest size, they'll answer: "May sizes pa po.."

And if I told them do you have 10 or 11, they will look at my feety and say "Malaki po sizes namin, try niyo po ang 9.." Of course, I would disagree, cause 9 is different from 10 and 11, actually I'm size 41 (US size), my feet is 10.5 inches.. Too big, right? Its almost 9 or 10 on men size. Boo! That's why whenever I saw a pair of shoes that I like in my size, I won't let it pass.. I buy it.. I seldom see one kasi..

I came across these cutesy at S&R Congressional, it's on SALE then, but they have limited designs too, so I didn't care to ask.. I saw also my bes, Sofie blog about it here..

Yesterday, after work, we were about to go home when we came across their newly opened branch at Trinoma Mall, I checked out their sizes first and said they have size 10 and 11, Jason saw a big smile on lips, he could attest to that.. Hahaha..


From their wide range of designs, I can't decide now what to get. I want something, while Jason likes another..

When I get to try it on, its comfortable and easy to wear, you won't be stressed with the design cause its not glue but they are tied (fixed) to the flipflop. So its a win-win..

These first caught my eye: BABY SHOWER FLOPZ


And we ended up getting two pairs :)
I like:

BF likes:

After? Look who's VERY much happy now?


The next day, I was so excited to wear them :) Seeing people look at your feet is uncomfortable, but good thing my nails are clean and polished red, yey!

Each Hotflops costs P1499.00 or $31.90..

HotFlops, Free Your Feet have branches at Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Marquee Mall, Alabang Town Center, S&R The Fort, S&R Alabang, S&R Asiana and S&R Congressional..

Visit their website: http://hotflops.net





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP