Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

September 17, 2013

Instax It!

With our technology now, where you can just take picture and right then and there you can post it to various social medias accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or even edit it before you post it through Instagram. In the verge of this options given to us by technology, we neglect to have them printed, c'mon tell me when was the last time you printed your pictures? I bet your smartphones have 3,000 plus pictures (like mine) but since then you haven't had the time to visit the photo store to have them printed. And just lately I decided to get one of this Instax, I got the most inexpensive and manual type, the Fujifilm Instax Mini8 in Black. I told myself I need one, cause we're too lazy to go to a photo store to have them printed, so I think this could be a solution well for now. 

And I gotta share some of our pictures too: 
We had dinner at Stacy's, celebrating my Sister-in-laws' birthday.. 

And from one of our weekend out-of-towns, shots from Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay.  

But honestly, I still use my phone and camera to take pictures. But I seldom post it all to my social accounts, am keeping all to a minimum. 

And if you would ask where I buy supplies for my Instax? You can check their Fb account Instax Online Ph, or follow them on Instagram: @instaxonline_ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP