Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

January 27, 2011

Travis: If only I can travel with my box


Mum has the craziest thought of me travelling with this box. Okay, that might be a great idea -- but where to go? Mum always tells me that she have a gorgeous and the most beautiful friends/sister/#mgateh ever and that they were all ears, all eyes from the day they knew Mum and Dad had me, until Mum's 1 day and 12 hrs labor, up until now. Mum and I made a list of where-to's. First stop, Tita Bhenie and Tito Rey, Tita Ibyang and Tito Chris, walk me to the Opera House, to the Perth where everyone seems busy and let me see Kangaroos too. Then off I go to Tita Janis, though Mum and I missed her when she was here in Pinas, I would really take time to talk to her and ask her how is it being married to Tito Kaiser and his tattoos, I thought of having some when I grow up if only Dad and Mum says go. Then jump to Tete Abhie, but I won't stay long, she might talk to me with her silent-th-accent (oh, her angelic voice) but if she'll tag me along with her around the worldkembot, well it's a different story.

And as a boy that I am, I wanna see Francine and Sophia, and of course Tita Nikki too, oh hello Spain! (Okay, Mum said that!) Haha. Oh, I won't let the opportunity pass that I'll get to be with Ninang Labs Leona and Tita Gena at Singapore and Daddy Jason too, it would be worth the visit too see all of us together under that Merlion or over the top by the cable car ride, or let me hit Singapore Zoo and let me meet the party animals.

But for now that I'm just 5 months and 15 days, can you all come home to the Philippines so you can see Me and Mum, Tita Joanne and Baby JJ, Tita Denise and Baby Yllac, Tita Joy and Pia, and Ninang Bes Sofie.. I think that's one great idea eh?


Here I am baby, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP