Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

January 30, 2011

Meet My Personal Assistant, Fiona


And yes, she's a mannequin (a fitting form kind of mannequin). I had her last December from Mannequin Incorporated, who sells mannequin and delivers right in your doorstep. Since I'm always online and usually sell and buys anything online, I find stuffs online unique, some are vintage and hard to find. (Thanks to multiply and ebay)

Fiona will be of help now that SOS (my online store) will be active again, everything will be reinvented from the site's name, logos, site's layout, etc, and now that I have Travis, will be selling toddlers/kids apparel too, I just have to wait for my kid/toddler mannequin by next week.

As 2010 was a busy year for me and my family, now as we face 2011, hopefully things fall in their places. Above all, I thank God for the blessing he continues to bestow us.

Now, I look forward to colorful 2011. And I hope Fiona can bear a grouchy boss!

PS,
Wish me creative outputs on these.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP