Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

April 17, 2011

One Saturday Away

For the weeks passed,aside from my two days of work, It's hard to find the time to take Travis outside, but then I saw the details of the #MercatoTweetUp, (truth is I've been wanting to visit the Mercato Centrale @BGC since ages) and decided to tag along my girl Sofie too, glad I did. 

And since we're outside na, we made the most of it! 

Where we are yesterday? 

1. Mercato Centrale @BGC - Food festival, organic products, beverages, dried products  and possible suppliers for birthdays and events too.

onesaturdayaway


2. Serendra - Oh Blow Up Babies, why do you have to be sooooo far (from us) :( 


onesaturdayaway


3. Drive Thru at Starbucks 
onesaturdayaway


4. Banapple, Blue Ridge
onesaturdayaway




5. Centris Walk
onesaturdayaway


This day was fun-filled. I wanna do this again but one place at a day next time. Haha. 


Have a great and blessed week ahead to everyone. 


PS: 
And I'm taking this opportunity to thank everyone who take their time to visit my blog, drop a comment and visits again. Here's a virtual hug to you all. I am honored.


2 comments:

  1. wow!fun-filled day indeed.sarap ng fooooods!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! And now you got me hungry with all that delicious looking food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP