Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

April 26, 2011

Recipe: Shrimp with Sweet and Sour Sauce

You got..

  • Shrimp? (Yes, from my Dad's Fishpond)
  • EVOO? (Check!) 
  • Garlic, lots of it? (Check!) 
  • Sweet Chili Sauce? (Check!)
  • Toasted Garlic (Optional) because I love Garlic (Check!)
This is easy. I promise. 

1. Saute the garlic until brown in EVOO..
2. Put the shrimps in..


foodie_shrimp


3. Add in the your sweet chili sauce.  


foodie_shrimp


4. Serve. I topped it with toasted garlic.
5. ENJOY! SHARE! Eat with your hands and 3 cups of rice. 


BURP-oh!


foodie_shrimp


foodie_shrimp


One easy recipe, right? :)  


9 comments:

  1. wow! i shall try this nga. hubby loves shrimps and garlic! :)

    -haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you through WBFC11 #14 (but where is your entry?)

    C5 @ Ohms And Volts

    ReplyDelete
  3. following your blog from wbfc, hope you do the same :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you through WFBC. Hope you follow back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so yummy!

    followed! hope you can follow me back at kharlota.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!

    My god this is my favorite dish of all time!
    Huge prawns. my tummy is grumbling!haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Thanks for visiting my site and following...this is nice site, lovely photos! followed you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. winner! sauce pa lang ulam na!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP