Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

October 27, 2009

A dum-dee-dum-dee weekend :)

Having an almost-LDR, makes our relationship exciting and challenging at the same time.. We get to enjoy our time with ourselves, with friends and family.. But after Jason's accident, I realized that I won't settle for him-in-vigan, me-in-manila mode.. So I do some research and voila, found a tempo-abode for him at Eastwood City, where he can jog in the morning, and where we can spend time and window shop too (literally from our window..) Haha.. Anyway, enough of the drama.. Last Saturday, he came.. And when I saw him smiling at me.. I get so excited, its like seeing your crush by the hallway - high school times..
I am so kilig..

Let me round up how it was..


Saturday morning..

After his 9hrs bus ride from Vigan.. We had breakfast at McDo, he said he misses it..

Then at afternoon my bes,
Sofie invited us to join her to watch a fashion show at SMX, Mall of Asia for free.
And we both said yes..


Then come Sunday, after hearing mass, watched G-force in 3D. :)
Had our fave Crispy-pata for dinner..



Then Monday, we just stayed at our new tempo-abode, had ice cream, frappucino and tried face-masking..
(We want to join kids and dogs downstairs for trick or treat)



And we're both thinking of getting my hair end's curled..

Here says Good morning from our windowie :)

And at *party* night?

And that wrap up my weekend with my life :)


For now, I wish you all a good week ahead..
And I miss you all..

Hope all is well..
Godspeed everyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP