Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

April 28, 2010

Twenty-five

When I was in high school, I always wished I was older than I am, I'm thinking of myself as a business woman with a career, got married at the age of 30 or 32 (maybe). I don't think much of having a family by the age of 25, every thing has changed and it was GOOD.

Now, being pregnant is a BIG surprise for me.. Here's a picture of me, while waiting for the Husband at home.
BIG belly ah?

And what's even more surprising? My ultrasound.

I'm on my 25th week of pregnancy. Me and the Husband is sooo much excited to know our baby's gender..

And here are some captures.. And it's a healthy baby BOY! :)
I can see my Husband's BIG SMILE while we're inside the ultrasound room..
And yes, we're both teary-eyed..



Thank God for the blessings he bestowed me and my family.
And I'm looking forward for my next ultrasound in 3D :)
I wanna see his angelic face..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP