Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

September 6, 2010

A Sister-in-law And A Best Friend

I want to dedicate this blog entry to my sister-in-law whose celebrating her birthday today, September 6, 2010.

I may not have a biological sister, but I have the best sister-in-laws in the whole wide world. One of them is Ate She.. :) A very thoughtful, humble, understanding woman. I fell in love with her, with the way she treats me and my family. I get to know her more and more whenever my brother would tag me along on their road trips.. I say she's a different woman, she knows how to treat you well. She knows how to get along with people she meets. I love her just the way she is. And I won't trade her for anything.

I don't get to talk to her everyday but will simple exchange of text messages we stay updated with life and our babies too. She's my adviser when it comes to boy/s (before) and now that I'm also a mom like her, she gives me useful advices.

And I want to take this opportunity to thank her for being a sister and a best friend to me. You're the BEST ATE!

Thank you Ate She and I love you. Hugs.

Here's a poem that suit how I feel for her.

Why I Love My Sister

By: Shiv Sharma

A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.

A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more than dimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn’t let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP