Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

June 17, 2011

Countdown to a Roarrrr!

Travis_Birthday
Travis_Birthday
Travis_Birthday
Travis_Birthday
Travis_Birthday
Travis_Birthday

According to Lilypie, a site full of free custom ticker graphics which displays days, weeks, months or a countdown to your child's birthday or how far along your pregnancy is, etc, etc. It's 1 month, 3 weeks and 6 days until my little Travis' Dedication day and Birthday Party (also the Husband's party too). I am extremely excited that come August, two of the most important boys/men in my life will be celebrating their birthday as well as Travis' Dedication

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


Since November last year, Travis was then 3 months, I started reading about how to plan your child's 1st birthday parties, with the tips I read, I am equipped with what to do, what to have, where to go, etc, etc. It was fun actually. I get to send emails to every single party planner that I like, checked their rates and packages, look at their galleries to know more about their offered services, and luckily falls into the hands of Ms. Jhoanne of Polkadots Events, she's easy to talk with, we exchange almost hundred of emails, SMS'ed each other once in a while and to update with any changes. We met early this year to discuss about the party I want for Travis. And voila, we clicked! It's like after hundreds and thousands of party planners I've checked through Kiddie Party's website and visits expos and bazaars, ideas were like puzzles, one by one I'm seeing the party I want. (Did that actually rhymes?) Again, one by one I'm seeing the party I want.

And now, I bet you have an idea what's the theme for the party.. Didn't you?

I'm still in the process of preparing everything. Hopefully when 1st of July comes, and that's two weeks from now or less, everything is good and at it's best, why? Because no one, YES, no one, excepts my Bestfriend Sofie knows about the details for the party that even my Husband doesn't know anything, okay he knows the party venue and the theme. *wink*  This is what excites me more, it would be a big surprise for the Husband and for our Travis.

And hey, I welcome suggestions and questions, so please if you want to know more and yes I want to know more (too), please don't hesitate to drop a line or just say hi. It would be appreciated like everytime I get a comment from beautiful people like you, it makes my heart smile. And I say, THANK YOU.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP