Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

June 7, 2011

Bye Summer

byesummerbyesummer



byesummer
byesummer
byesummer
byesummer
byesummer

I still can remember how mad Mr. Sun was when we were at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar at Bagac, Bataan last May, that I almost fainted. Thank God I didn't. No one can take that heat, I know, I felt it myself. 

And for the past three days, heat really is unbearable, seems like taking a bath 3-4 times can't even do it's magic. Oh please Summer heat, you can go now, well I never liked you anyway. 

So bye summer. 

My apology (again) for lack of updates. I am a busy Mom preparing my boys (yes, boys) Baby Travis dedication and birthday party and and and the Husband's birthday party too. Wish I can pull this off. And come three weeks, the Husband is coming home, now who's excited - ME! So I really need to finish everything in three weeks, wish me luck. :D




2 comments:

  1. ganda ng place.Vigan-like!pero ito mukhang sushalin.hehe.lovely photos Ms.Sarah! :)summer heat is not funny anymore.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked so lovely! :) loving you smiles... and i never knew Bataan is such a very beautiful place! meron palang tagong ganyan...Happy birthday to you two boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP