Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

October 17, 2011

68 Days Countdown















Would you believe it? 68 more days and it's Christmas! It was pretty fast-fast huh. But in our home, it's officially started, that's why as early as October, we set-up our family's first ever Christmas Tree, we had trees before but this one is different, we decorated it, it's gonna be one complete holiday for us, The Husband is here, Travis knows much about opening gifts though I'm not sure if he'll get up at midnight, hope he will, cause last year he was all asleep soundly beside me while we're exchanging gifts. I'm planning everything from shopping, gifts, menu and where and when to go to celebrate it. I want my family to enjoy this Holidays. I am so excited. This by far is the most perfect Christmas and I'm forever thankful for this opportunity given, I promised to savor each second of the hour of the day of the month of this Holiday! I can't wait to start to Christmas shopping huh! 

Then 22 days before Christmas, I'll be celebrating my 27th birthday, the Husband told me if I have a birthday wish, I said it's granted. Wanna know what is it? It's Christmas with him and Travis. *kilig* thats more than enough, I could say. 

So friends, girlfriends, Mommies, Daddies - everyone, let's join together to celebrate the Holidays and welcome 2012! 

Have a Blessed Christmas to us all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP