Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

October 9, 2011

The A's goes to SG - Part Two




Day One..

And comes day two. 

We woke up as early as we can, like 9am? And it's a challenge especially when you're in a marshmallow land, agree right? Too bad when I opened the window, it's raining outside. We waited until the rain stopped, had breakfast then off to Harbour front Centre to meet Leona and Sofie then off to Sentosa and RW Universal Studios. Where we had so much fun, even Travis (at his age) I can see and feel he's enjoying and having a great time, especially when he saw the whole cast of Madagascar dancing. He was smiling and dancing too, okay he's scared with mascots, isn't it obvious in this picture?



Whilst we ended our day, tried Luge and Skyride for two times and Jewel Cable Car. 





Okay, that first skyride scared me to death. While the Husband was enjoying Singapore's birds eye view. Right then, I'll never wish to be a bird on my next life time. I'm friggin' scared. 





Day Three soon..

1 comment:

  1. cool pictures! thanks so much for sharing..

    by the way, do you mind checking out on Bye Mom! Bye Dad! See You When I Grow Up?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP