Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

May 4, 2011

Lunch Date with Myself






It's okay to have a lunch date with yourself, some may find it unusual or boring or just-a-loners-move. Well for me, I do this once in a while. I date myself, maybe because the Husband is miles away. Or maybe I just want to be alone. This is part of my me-time, often after a massage or a facial. I feel its just me, myself and I. During this time, I get to talk myself, suit myself, dine with myself and I think that's one thing you shouldn't forget. Love yourself, give time for yourself and I personally guarantee you these will love you back.



Have you tried dating yourself?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP