Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

May 12, 2011

Thank You Happy Nine..

9mos


Today, Travis turns 9 months. Up to this day (until forever), I will be forever thankful for having him. And now I can officially plan for his and his Dad's double birthday celebration. (btw, his Dad's birthday is Aug 13, Travis was born Aug 12) Just amazing, isn't it? I promised the Husband that I'll give him a birthday party this year, because last year we celebrated his birthday at the hospital which he agreed upon. 

And before I get so exciting preparing my two boys' birthday party in 3 months, here's how we celebrated his 9th month earlier today. Aside from the cake, meaty and cheesy spaghetti and fried chicken and cans of sodas.. 


9mos



Travis and I had two of the most beautiful persons in the WORLD, Leona and Sofie. I love you both, thanks for sharing this day and spending it with Travis. 


9mos

9mos

9mos



And the day just went well, or should I say perfect --  we laughed, ate, talked, laughed, ate, talked, repeat! It is really a HAPPY 9th MONTH celebration. Cheers to friendship err CAKE to friendship. Love my girls. And hopefully someday we all (#mgateh -- Abhie, Denise, Bhenie, Joanne, Joy, Gena, Donna, Janis, Sofie, Leona and I ) will be together, in one place to celebrate life and friendship. God bless all of us wherever we are.


Now I can say, I have the BEST SISTERssssss! Thank you..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP