Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

May 26, 2011

Beach Break

beachbreak
beachbreak
beachbreak
beachbreak
beachbreak


This was the break I was waiting for. And it was worth the wait. Beach break that is. Well then who doesn't love the beach, right? I miss this, though the Husband is away, for sure, we'll do this again and again when he comes home.


We headed to Bataan with the De Guzman's and relatives, hit the beach, it was a fine day, thanking Mr. Sun for one great day, everyone was busy playing beach volleyball, cooked and ate lunch, played in the sands with the kids. 


Everyone especially my little Travis and I had so much fun. Will definitely do this again!  


beachbreak


Thank God we we're able to enjoy the sea, sand and shore before typhoon chedeng came..
And I promise more updates.
I miss this.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP