Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

July 12, 2011

Sunday is Family Day

intuds
alconcels

Last Sunday was the only day that I get to see my whole family complete, free from school days and work days too. I got teary-eyed that day seeing all four of my Kuyas, imagine my 4 siblings plus our own families, though I haven't asked Dad and Mom what they felt that day, seeing us 5 with our own family. I'm so happy and blessed to see them in one day. And I can't wait to be with them again this weekend.

Please spend the day with your family, if it may be every hour, every minute please do. 
It's the BEST FEELING EVER. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP