Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

November 1, 2011

Last Year



Those are some of Travis pictures taken 12 months ago, and was 12 days to until he's 3 month young. 

And now he's going 15 months, that's 1 year and 3 months, tell you that was fast. I never thought we (that's the Husband and I) can make this through and also with the help of my family, we all did it. I know there's more months and years that will pass by our lives, there are changes - might be good or not on our favor but I'll be embracing them, because all through the way, I know I have my family at my back, who'll be supporting us. 

And that's how I will let Travis grow old with. That's a promise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP