Food

INSTAGRAM-ing

March 20, 2011

Oh, Hi There Royce!


I have a sweet tooth, any dark and bitter chocolates, no nuts or fruits wins my heart. Chocolates in any form, local, imported or even cheap, name it, I love them. But I don't eat them in one sitting, I simply can't. Let's say a bag of Hershey's Kisses, probably 20pcs can last up to a mont h in the fridge, approx one kiss(es) a day -- my day is saved. Haha..

Just when I was introduced to Royce Chocolates, thanks to my sister-in-law Sheryl for introducing Royce. I have never been this inlove to chocolates. What's the best thing about it? They're from sweet loved ones. I love them more than Royce.

And let me introduce to you to
Nama Chocolates
Au Lait

soft, not-so-sweet,melts (just right)


royce

royce
I bet this would last for two months or so.

And my ultimate favorite, second to dark and bitter chocolates?
Royce Potato Chip Chocolate
salty + sweet = FTW!
royceroyceroyce



And I'll take this opportunity to thank three persons who made my sweet tooth/teeth HAPPY! :)

Gena, Johann and Iyah
and the Husband

1 comment:

  1. Mommy Mhy, I ate mine in 1 sitting! :(
    Is that abnormal? Nyahaha.
    I love Gena & Leona!! :)
    They make our sweet tooth/teeth VERY HAPPY! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time
xx,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP